look what i was greated with this morning!

Bodge Jobs, Horror Stories, General Bad Workmanship... It all goes in here.

Moderators: Scott-Westy, COVIN, Fufina

Postby sima » Mon May 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Yeah, I totally agree. It's amazing what a good "talking to" can do. Most of these types have not been shown the correct way to act......... A little behaviour modification is in need I think :evil:
Getting there..... Slowly!!
sima

Postby COVIN » Mon May 04, 2009 5:24 pm

sima wrote:Yeah, I totally agree. It's amazing what a good "talking to" can do. Most of these types have not been shown the correct way to act......... A little behaviour modification is in need I think :evil:

Yep, If you break the law you should have Zero rights. How simple is that ?
It's their choice to break the law so if they then get caught in the act and you give the a "talking to" they can't complain can they :wink:
COVIN

Site Admin

Postby maddison » Mon May 04, 2009 6:07 pm

hopefully....looks like it will pop out

http://dubenhams.com/
maddison

Postby sima » Mon May 04, 2009 6:26 pm

maddison Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:07 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hopefully....looks like it will pop out

Metal has a memory and natually wans to return to how it was set. I reckon that it should pop out with little of=r no paint damage. I admit I am no expert but I have seen similar damage popped out using levers by working the outer edge in over in a spiral motion.

Yep, If you break the law you should have Zero rights. How simple is that ?
It's their choice to break the law so if they then get caught in the act and you give the a "talking to" they can't complain can they

Don't get me started on that one Darren, I was accused of living in the past the last time I had a rant on this topic, in fact I think I was accused of being Dickensian in my ideals :roll: ..... Whatever that means :lol:

Time for a bad lads army style camp. There are plenty of ex special forces lads who would relish the task of pulling these boys straight :lol:
sima

Postby COVIN » Mon May 04, 2009 6:45 pm

To true Simon. You get my vote for next PM :wink:
COVIN

Site Admin

Postby sima » Mon May 04, 2009 6:49 pm

There would be some changes :lol: :wink:
sima

Postby COVIN » Mon May 04, 2009 9:18 pm

This country is well and truly flushed down the pan.
It's like a bad comedy script that isn't funny. I mean really. You couldn't even make this up could you :evil:
COVIN

Site Admin

Postby tintin » Mon May 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Sorry to see this Kris. Gutted for you :evil:
tintin

Postby Volksron » Mon May 04, 2009 10:33 pm

:( I would be gutted if it happened to me. Sorry to hear about it Kris.

In South America they have Death Squads which go out every night and make certain undesirables disappear
....but I think this may be going too far ?

I once sat on the roof of a Sprinter Pickup in order to letter-up the front of a box body and the roof caved in.
I thought it might be an insurance job, but the resident bodyman just wound up the windows and gave the
passenger door a good slam - and the roof popped back into shape.
Nobody was the wiser and the Fitter walked away with a tenner in his pocket for his 'technical knowledge'
Volksron

Postby Wayne63 » Tue May 05, 2009 9:34 am

Like everyone else says mate scum scum scum the lot of them.

I would love to park mine on the street but its areholes like this that make me garage it up. I shouldn't have to do that. Right i'm off to punch seven bails of shit out of my heavy bag now i'm proper wound :x

It look a pretty even dent so should pop up without too much drama. I bought a bug with dent like that it had been thatway for years heated the area with a heat gun to give the paint a bit of flex like the wise man said in the thread above.
My Rides: No more bug :-(, 2012 Audi B8 S4 Monster, 1970's Mrs C (low mileage matching numbers)
Wayne63

Wayneros
Wayneros

Postby kris » Tue May 05, 2009 11:55 am

Thanks a lot for all your replies :) I did manage to have a go at poping it out, here the result:

You can see the majority of it has poped back out but there are still about 4 smaller dents which i'm going to have to get someone who knows what they are doing to sort out.

Still guttered over t but hopefully it will be able to get back to how it was or close to it anyway. I didn't think to use my back Nick, instead i scrunched right up and spread my feet evenly and pushed up on the roof, maybe using my back might have been better?

Thanks again guys
kris

Postby COVIN » Tue May 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Pleased to see most of it has come out :D
COVIN

Site Admin

Postby hintofblue » Tue May 05, 2009 12:31 pm

Its shit when that happens, Ive had that happen to my ford fiesta 2 weeks after a respray. thing is I recognised who it was but the police didnt want to know, i was in the car at the time but by the time i got after them they had pegged it through a housing estate.

I posted a pic af a car i saw while staying in spain last year. Was a black split beetle, it was parked outside all week at the hotel as I think it was a dj or bar owners car. there was loads of noise one night and next I looked and it had been smashed up, every pannal kicked in. bet the owner was guttered.
Economy & Performance Re-Mapping Petrol & Diesel From Only £199
Adjustable Diesel Tuning Systems From Only £199
HHO Systems from only £549
Discounts available for group, Fleet, Car clubs and the Caravan & Camping club.
http://www.greenvehiclesolutions.org http://www.gvstuning.co.uk http://www.hydrobug.co.uk
hintofblue

Postby kris » Tue May 05, 2009 2:16 pm

omg i'd be devastated! I know my car could have been a lot worse, but that doesn't make it alright for them to do what they have. Absolutaly no need for these mindless acts of vandalism
kris

Postby sima » Tue May 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Those smaller ones if heated with a hair dryer and pushed with the ball of your hand should come out?

Good to see the majority is out anyway. Hope the culprits get their comeupans.
sima

PreviousNext

Return to Hall Of Horrors Gallery