Question 9- Does your van help you go 'against' the flow?

VW Campervan Subcultures PHD Research Project By Sharon Wilson. A Self Confessed VW Fanatic

Moderators: Scott-Westy, COVIN, Fufina

Postby maud » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 am

This question is inspired by maddison.

Two questions really....How would you describe 'the flow' which I assume
means the pace of our lives as we know it.

AND

How do our vans help us go 'against it' If for some VDubbers that is the case.

Comments welcome..ta
maud

Postby rockyhopper » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi Maud, dunno how our vans help go against the flow but I certainly feel chilled out when cruising around. 8)
rockyhopper

Postby maddison » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:28 pm

battle for supremecy at the junctions, 90mph in the fast lane 2 foot from the bumper in front , on the ABS as soon as you see the mexican wave of brake lights ahead, mobile phone in one hand as the other discards the maccy D wrappers via the centrally controlled electic windows - disconnected from the real world with power assisted steering, clutch and brakes, vacum sealed door shuts and aircon on to suit, rain sensitive wipers so nothing to worry about there and that oh so smooth ride that makes you forget the shocking state of road repairs your road tax funded

all fueled by the requirement to be at the destination in the mininum time possible for the A to B journey

i`d rather enjoy the journey , whatever it may bring and if you reach the destination, nice little bonus, if you dont....well, enjoy the journey

:lol:

http://dubenhams.com/
maddison

Return to VW Campervan PHD Research Project